It is an important goal of the Career Development and Leadership Center to build relationships with companies for the successful employment of students and graduates of NES. Our students and graduates work as analysts, consultants, economists, and researchers in the largest state and commercial organizations in Russia and abroad.
The NES alumni build successful careers in financial and consulting companies, real sector companies, scientific institutions, media, and universities. The Career Development and Leadership Center at NES invites companies interested in young and talented personnel with excellent analytical skills and are able to solve non-standard professional tasks through cooperation.
The Career Development and Leadership Center at NES offers employers the following services:
- Assistance in the search and selection of personnel (initial screening of CV, conducting primary interviews with candidates, etc.);
- Informing students and graduates about job openings, internships, and the recruiting proposals of the companies (weekly mailing through the database of students and graduates, posting information on the CDC website and information stands);
- The presentations and workshops of the company on the campus of NES;
- Tests, business games, and business cases for students and graduates of the school;
- Organization of career and professional seminars and workshops for students and alumni.
If you are interested in cooperating with the Career Development Center at NES, you can contact us here:
Tel: (495) 956-95-08 Ext. 243
With hope of mutually beneficial cooperation,
The team of the Center for Career Development and Leadership at NES